Welcome to School Admissions Online
I am already registered and want to log in.
Before you begin...you will need:
- Any information you have been given about applying for a school place
- Your child’s full address (including postcode)
- Your child’s date of birth
- Approx 15-20 minutes to complete the application (but you can save and come back to it later)
- For security, the website will timeout if you login and do not use it
- Do not use the Browser's Back button; use the Back button on each page
Welcome to Coventry admissions online facility.
Before using the online application form you will need to register - this applies even if you had previously registered to use these pages before September 2009 as we have made changes to make your data more secure.
This online application facility is available for children:
- Starting school in September 2014 and whose birth dates fall within the the following: 1st September 2009 to 31st August 2010.
- Children who attend St Andrew's CE Infant School who will be transferring to a Junior School in September 2014, and whose birth dates fall within the following: 1st September 2006 to 31st August 2007.
- Coventry children transferring from a Primary School to a Secondary School in September 2014, and whose birth dates fall within the following: 1st September 2002 to 31st August 2003.
- Children who attend a Secondary School who wish to be considered for a place at WMG Academy in Year 10 in Septmber 2014, and whose birth dates fall within the following: 1st September 1999 and 31st August 2000.
For help on completing an online application, please download our userguide (2.32mb).
This website may not function correctly on mobile devices such as mobile phones and tablets. Please use either a PC or laptop.
We have been made aware of issues for parents registering to use this site using btinternet.com accounts. It is recommended if you have a btinternet.com account that you add firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact for your account.
Some users have also stated that they have not received any emails. Please ensure you check your Junk mail folder as the email could be in there. Your junk folder could be called ‘Junk’, ‘Trash’ or ‘Spam’.
If you use mail programs like Outlook to download your emails from providers such as Sky or VirginMedia then such mail programs may not download emails in you junk folder. In such cases you will need to do the following:
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to the website of your email provider e.g. www.sky.com
2. Log into your email account
3. Search for the email in your junk, trash or spam folders
4. Once the email has been found open the email and mark it as ‘not spam’ so that in future the emails come into your inbox
Changes to the admissions process also require the Admissions Team to ask if a child you are making an application for is currently, or has ever been looked after by Coventry or any other authority. When completing details for your child, please complete the question about the looked after status of your child if they have EVER been looked after in the past.
The following link will help you identify your local authority if you are unsure: Find your local authority
For all other enquiries, please refer to the contact us page for more details.